today my mom and i drove to the downtown macy's to view the annual spring flower display. the flowers were gorgeous!
afterward we had lunch Fire Lake. mom ordered the minnesota salad, and i had a walleye slider and a side of the minnesota salad. very delicious!
That first picture made me laugh because it made me remember how your dad sometimes butchers pronounication of words. I remember when he referred to Azaleas as "as-a-LEE-ahs." Ha! I love your dad! Beautiful pictures and gorgeous flowers! It must be nice to be doing that instead of pushing papers at work :)
ReplyDeleteOr when he pronounced Clinique as Clin-a-kook. Haha!
ReplyDeleteYes, so glad not to be confined to cubicle life. :)
Hi Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these beautiful flower pictures! They're so much fun to look at on this grey April day. I don't know if I'll get a chance to make it to the flower show this year, and now I feel like I got to get a pretty good look at it. Beautiful! Hope you're feeling good today.
Bethany