Well, we've aaaaalmost made it to Friday of the longer Labor Day weekend, and I say it's about time! If you care, I went to the doctor yesterday because my infected ears were still hurting, even after being on antibiotics for ten days, and it was getting so bad that I was wincing in pain every time I swallowed food and drink. Brett came home early yesterday afternoon so I could make an appointment with my primary physician. She checked my ears and said they looked fine, but she was guessing that my eustachian tube was the culprit (my right ear is the worse one), and so she prescribed a steroid to help with the inflammation. If it doesn't get better, she referred me to an Ear-Nose-Throat specialist.
Since Brett was home earlier, we ate an early dinner in Wayzata, and then took the girls to the beach/park. It was so fun! After the girls went to bed, he had to do more work to make up for having left sooner than usual.
The night before, Susie, the girls, and I spent some time in Wayzata. The weather has been so gorgeous this week.
 |
| yogurt lab froyo! |
 |
| sitting on the lifeguard's chair |
 |
| hanging out in stella's room while i got ready across the hall in my room |
 |
| waiting for brett |
 |
| punch pizza and salad and watching "parks and rec" over the weekend |
 |
| sunday night dq run |
 |
| stella wanted grace to wear this twirly skirt |
 |
| grace was yelling really loudly |
 |
| poor grace |
 |
| mailing thank you notes she had helped write and decorate |
 |
| She wanted to FaceTime with Brett to tell him that she ate vegetables at lunchtime. She ate the above plate of food plus zucchini and summer squash that I had added after I took the picture. She was so proud of herself because eating vegetables is always a struggle for her. |
 |
| for about 30 minutes one afternoon last week, stella pretended to assist a lady who was stuck in the tree...the lady was also being stung over and over by bees, but stella was always at the ready to save her with her stick which she pretended was a ladder. |
 |
| awesome salad with grilled steak that brett found on the weber grill app. |
 |
| i love the psalms |
 |
| After a goodbye breakfast with Jared and Corinne, we hung out at my parents' while J and C packed their final things and loaded their suitcases into the car for the airport |
 |
| checking out her new pack of Frozen underwear |
 |
| mr. potato head magnets at the library |
 |
| trying on Stella's former winter jacket; just a tad too big at this point. |
 |
| I love Gap sales (plus some of those are gifts from other people for Gracie) |
I'm closing with picture of some Stella & Dot merchandise that is catching my eye. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment