along with the excitement of getting back into shape is the return of my interest in fashion and beauty. pre-pregnancy, i always loved keeping up on trends and would subscribe to magazines like lucky and glamour for clothes, hairstyle, and makeup ideas. during pregnancy, i had ZERO interest in fashion magazines since nothing in them pertained to pregnancy, and i felt so yucky for most of the 9 months that looking en vogue was not high on my priority list. BUT NOW i feel so different now that miss stella is out! so far, in order to get back into maintaining a beauty regimen, i have gotten a pedicure and a haircut. next stop is doing something with my hair color. it is currently three different colors and looks awful. in april, i had gone to the salon and asked for all-over color to cover my blond highlights. a couple weeks later, the all-over color faded and the blond highlights were showing on the ends, so now i have brunette re-growth at the roots, the reddish -brown all over color in the middle, and blondish highlights at the bottom third. UGH! I can't decided whether or not to ask her to re-tint all over with the reddish-brown color again, or to cover my whole coiffure in blond highlights again. decisions, decisions. i also need my brows waxed which i HATE because i have such sensitive skin and it hurts so bad! but i love the polished look of well-maintained brows.
just for fun, i will share my favorite beauty brands: revlon foundation, aveda lip gloss, most kinds of maybelline mascara (although i am currently searching for one right now, so please recommend your favorites), shampure.
i know it is only the middle of july, but fall will be here before we know it along with the vogue september issue. I will close with this fall trend guide. I also thought this was interesting about fashion classics that never go out of style.
what is your workout regimen? what is your beauty regimen? what are your favorite products? how often do you color your hair? do you like to change up your look often or keep it the same? what are your favorite stores to shop?
Hi Sarah!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.target.com/CG-PRO-SUPRTHKLSH-BLK-300/dp/B001BOZXME/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&id=CG%20PRO%20SUPRTHKLSH%20BLK%20300&node=1038576|1287991011&searchView=grid5&searchSize=90&keywords=covergirl%2Bmascara&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&sr=1-44&searchRank=target104545&frombrowse=0&qid=1311161559
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It's water resistant, so it doesn't stream off if I'm crying (unless it's a really hard cry!) but it's not water proof - so I don't have to use any oily product to get it off at night. I'm always so happy at the quality of the product for how inexpensive it is. You can't go wrong! I usually get the black, but think I'm going to get the black brown next time to mix it up.
If I'm feeling indulgent, I'll buy this mascarhttp://www.target.com/CoverGirl-LashBlast-Mascara-Very-Black/dp/B001BMLJU6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=covergirl%20mascara&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1311161559&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=CoverGirl%20LashBlast%20Mascara%20Very%20Black&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=90&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0a:
It's good for all the same reasons as above, but has a little more luxurious brush.
Let me know if you buy one!
:)
Love you,
Bethany
In case the links don't cut and paste right, here are the two names (I buy them from Target):
ReplyDelete1. CG PRO SUPRTHKLSH CD V BLK 300 $4.24
2. CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara - Very Black $5.94
I will try these out, Bethany!
ReplyDelete