May will be a busy and fun month! May 13 will be my first Mother's Day; May 14 is my sister Susie and her husband, Jesse's first wedding anniversary; May 12 is a sendoff party for my cousin Bethany and her husband, Jon because they are moving to Boston where Jon will be attending Gordon Conwell seminary and my cousin Emily will be leaving for SE Asia to help some missionaries; May 18 my brother Luke graduates from Bethlehem College and Seminary (and moving July to Philadelphia to attend Westminister); Memorial Day is the 28th, and my friend, Julia's due date is May 31st. Also, Stella turns 11 months old tomorrow! I will be attending an informational meeting for Bible Study Fellowship tomorrow as well. I think I may have some play dates lined up for Stella this month, too. There are a couple projects Brett and I would like to tackle - like getting the lawn shaped up (lots of dandelions and weeds and areas in need of fresh wood chips).
I was thinking back to last year and remembering what I was doing around this time. I had a couple bridesmaid dress fittings left for my sister's wedding, and all I was really doing was getting the final things ready for the baby and resting and waiting for my May 30 due date! So much has happened since then, that's for sure. :)
Busy, busy! :) I hope to see all of you guys tonight!
ReplyDeleteEm