Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2013 is a good one for every one of you. We are spending our night at home (big surprise). Currently, Stella is being very difficult to put down for the night. Argh. She has been taking a long time to settle down for the night lately, and it seems like our evenings together get cut super short as a result of that. Oh well, usually her sleep weirdness phases last only up to a week. (crossing fingers).
What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve?
I am so happy with my new blog design! I still have some tweaking to do to the pages, but all in all, I am very pleased. As my cousin Emily said, "getting a new look [blog design] is so refreshing - almost as awesome as a new haircut." Agreed!
so long, 2012!
hello, 2013.
I love the new blog design -- so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, cousin! You are sweet. Happy New Year!
DeleteI love your new blog design and the name - so perfect! Sorry to hear about Stella, hope she feels better soon and that you are able to rest too. *hugs* {BTW, we didn't do anything for NYE...Doug had to work late and then we went to bed early. BORING! Hope yours was good!}
ReplyDelete