Monday, November 24, 2014

a smattering of photos

Okay, admittedly way more than just a smattering. Someday I will write word-centric posts. For now, I'll let images tell the story with a few captions thrown in for good measure. I miss writing. :(
Dress-up fun!


Queen Elsa 

Always emptying books and toys out of baskets

She wanted to set the table.





Proof I sometimes wear a dress. At Butcher and the Boar. Dress from Fashionologie in Edina.

We usually end our dates at French Meadow Bakery. This particular evening I accidentally ordered a gluten-free dessert. It was terrible. 



This is how they get each other sick all the time



Hanging out!

I didn't do her hair that day...oops.


Lots of accessorizing for a trip to Target



My brother-in-law Jesse cleaned up our leaves this year. 

The kind of day we cried over spilled milk

She surprised me by picking out jeans to wear!

Fall walks are so lovely

Apple pie and milk!


Talking to her pumpkin babies

The only time my hair is styled is usually at the salon after a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment