I had injured my toes badly just the night before her one-month picture. Oh, what a crazy time that was.
Monday, November 24, 2014
looking back: grace's 12 monthly pictures
I wish I would've taken monthly pictures of Stella to track her growth throughout her first year of life, but that ship has sailed, unfortunately. This time around, I ordered month milestone stickers from an Etsy shop, and I had so much fun chronicling Grace propped up (and eventually sitting on her own) in her nursery glider each month in a basic onesie, something cute on her head, and her Jellycat white bunny beside her.
I had injured my toes badly just the night before her one-month picture. Oh, what a crazy time that was.
I had injured my toes badly just the night before her one-month picture. Oh, what a crazy time that was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment