Tuesday, January 7, 2014

hello 2014

So long, 2013. What a crazy, busy, overwhelming year. When I have more time (could be this weekend, could be in three months, who knows), I want to do posts on: the rest of Grace's birth story; adjusting to two kids; Thanksgiving and Christmas; reflections on 2013; and looking forward to 2014, and a smattering of other topics. Whew. I don't know if that is possible. One of the reasons I have a blog is to document our memories as sort of a gift for Brett and the girls. One day I want to have the blog printed in book form (there are companies that do this!) Between a broken foot and taking care of a newborn and toddler, we shall see when I can sit down and devote some solid time to this. In the meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying a wonderful start to 2014.

Oh, and today is Brett's and my ninth wedding anniversary! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment