My ears are still plugged up and hurt from time to time, but I'm glad I have antibiotics in my system. Brett puts antibiotic ear drops in my ears twice a day, too. I thought I was feeling better overall, but today I feel achy again and profoundly exhausted.
Here is the pile of laundry (two more loads not pictured) from last week, and I believe half of it is still lying there.
Taking care of kids while sick is exhausting, but it helped to go outside and distract them for awhile that way.
Stella has been requesting to hold Grace again.
One afternoon last week, I took the girls over to my parents' house, and I tried to take a nap in my former room. I couldn't fall asleep.
Get well flowers from a friend. Aren't they beautiful?
A little Jamberry Juniors session. They're almost all off now, but it's not a bad quality issue; it's a 3-year-old issue.
Taking care of kids while sick is exhausting, but it helped to go outside and distract them for awhile that way.
Stella has been requesting to hold Grace again.
One afternoon last week, I took the girls over to my parents' house, and I tried to take a nap in my former room. I couldn't fall asleep.
Get well flowers from a friend. Aren't they beautiful?
A little Jamberry Juniors session. They're almost all off now, but it's not a bad quality issue; it's a 3-year-old issue.
Grace seems to have turned over a new leaf with her sleeping, so we're crossing our fingers and hoping this is the new schedule.
She is eating like a champ, and really relishes her food, which is so cute to watch. She is not crawling yet, but often raises herself up on her hands, but then cries and yells for us to help her. She's very vocal and says "dada dada" over and over and very loudly. She likes bobbing up and down in rhythm to music. She's super cute. I need to schedule her nine-month appointment!
Sweet Brett turned 32 on August 16. I picked up an ice cream cake from Ben and Jerry's for him. We both remarked that our birthdays have been duds this year: we went to his co-worker's funeral on mine, and we were both sick on his this year. Hopefully next year we can do some extra celebrating. Haha. It's really not a big deal.










No comments:
Post a Comment