Saturday, October 25, 2014

around the house

Well this little stinker turned 11 months old on October 18, and I can hardly believe she'll be one year old next month. She is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She continues to love, love, love food, and she has even been attempting to mimic words and sounds. She is such a delight. We love our Grace Olivia.






Playing with leftover Caribou Coffee cups, napkins, sugar packets, and stirring sticks from a party

I finally cleaned out and organized the "pantry" which is actually just a closet by the kitchen. I'd LOVE to eventually make this into an official pantry with slide-out drawers and more organizational bells and whistles. 

I picked up some kinetic sand from Michael's for Stella. Really fun!

A few weeks ago - Stella and Naomi sitting on the back of a fire engine at the city hall open house






Brett's at a church men's retreat, and he should be home this afternoon sometime. We can't wait to have some family time when he returns!

1 comment: