***I just posted five separate posts recapping our recent California trip. I feel like sharing a little disclaimer if you decide to read these posts. I am in no way trying to be obnoxious and show-offy in recapping our adventures. I enjoy seeing other people's trip pictures, and I'd like to share our experience, too. I also enjoy documenting our life on my personal site so that we as a family can look back on joyful memories. Not documented in these posts were the moments spent in traffic, missing our daughters, short words exchanged with each other when we were tired or hungry. Also be forewarned that I included LOTS of pictures because there were so many that I just couldn't NOT share. I LOVE taking pictures and attempting to be artistic as much as my ability allows. If you end up looking through these posts, I hope you will enjoy the beauty of nature by our Creator.***
We stayed in Boyes Springs in Sonoma at the Mission Inn and Spa, and it was so lovely. I would definitely recommend this place with flying colors, and I would love to return some day!
![]() |
| Judge away for me including this, but I loved the carpet in the hallways. LOL |
![]() |
| I'm still dreaming of this awesome fruit bowl |






























No comments:
Post a Comment