Wednesday, May 6, 2015

the girls

I just know you were all holding your breath waiting for me to post something. Yeah, right. HA! Hmm, where does one begin after neglecting to update for a month. Let's see...Grace is 17 1/2 months. Stella is going to turn 4 on June 8th! I have been enjoying them so much. I love their ages. I included 3 videos toward the end of this post.


Stella loves laying the bubbles on thick!






She's been working on using utensils

After her Little Gym class, her teacher hung out with Stella, another girl in the class, and a very curious Grace

Magnetic dolls

"She's so adorbs."  - Stella



Cheddar bunnies picnic!

After-work visit from Susie!

Wearing my scarf and declaring that her name is Sarah Johnson

I live with crazy people

Pirate picnic!


She was so proud of her work that she asked if she could take a picture of it. ^^

Of her picture: "It's all special to me."










A few pictures that their beloved babysitter, Jenni, took recently:






No comments:

Post a Comment