Today we celebrate our eleventh wedding anniversary! Brett surprised me with a beautiful arrangement! Our anniversary kind of sneaked up on us this year, and neither one of us have made plans. Oops.
When Brett and I got married back in 2005, digital photography was just coming onto the scene, and we didn't really have an option to get the (standard?) disc of pictures that so many couples enjoy today. Or maybe it was my photographer? Anyway, these pictures are from our physical album of pictures, so I had to take pictures of the pictures. Ugh. So they don't look perfect, but nevertheless, I thought it would be nice to have these memories on the blog so I don't have to pull out the huge book whenever I want to view them.
 |
| This pose cracks me up! I guess you have to have at least one cheesy picture at your wedding. |
 |
| My parents and my siblings: Susie (16) Jared (24) Me (22) Luke (19) |
 |
| Brett's family: Brenda, Brian, his mom and dad, Barbie, Sonia |
 |
| Susie, Karissa, Me, Julia, Jen, Erika |
 |
| With my brothers and boy cousins |
 |
| Girl cousins (not all pictured) |
 |
| Brett with his nieces and nephews |
 |
| My cousin Anders requested (he sent my uncle Andy over to ask me) to have a picture with only me. Gah! So cute! |
Such a long, exhausting, happy day. Thanks for hanging in there, wedding party! Thank you to those who traveled from both near and far to support and celebrate our marriage.
I love you, Brett. Here's to many more years!!!
I loved seeing these pictures! It was such a beautiful winter wedding. Congrats on 11 years!
ReplyDelete