Monday, September 19, 2016

the last couple weeks


Since this is a documenting my memories kind of site, I would really like to post regular weekend recaps while the stories and memories are fresh in my head rather than resorting to publishing huge photo dumps and not remembering details and anecdotes to accompany the images.  Two weekends ago, we attended a Pokemon-themed birthday party for my nine-year-old cousin, Grayson, at Chuck E. Cheese's.


The party was at the Edina location, which is right by Centenniel Lakes. That same day, the Edina Art Fair was going on, and the girls enjoyed looking at some of the stands as we passed by. Another attraction was the lovely bench swings around the water.


The pour-over kettle I ordered for Brett's birthday finally arrived from Crate & Barrel, and the girls were curious to see him use it the first time.



Our basil is out of control! They got to help out with harvesting some basil and mint leaves. :)



Picnic lunch with Gracie last Monday.


Jack and Susie came by to visit last week, and Grace was so cute showing books to him.


Wearing my shoes



Jack was gnawing on an apple slice and dropped a piece on his shirt and chin, so Stella and Grace were all over the cleanup.


Brett and the girls enjoying the results of their Saturday morning donut run!


I keep meaning to cancel my Honest Company bundle, but then it's so fun when the shipment arrives. I do plan on following through with the cancellation since I have built up a pretty good stockpile (not including what is pictured below) of our favorites: the healing balm, bubble bath, shaving oil, and detangling spray.


We went to a Lakewinds co-op event and dinner at Gale Woods Farm on Sunday.












No comments:

Post a Comment