Teething baby! She now has her two lower central incisors. She is slobbering and chewing on everything to give her sore gums some relief.
I was reminiscing on Halloweens past with my family...I remember as a little girl being too excited to eat dinner and asking my mom over and over again when dad was going to get home from work. My dad always took us kids trick or treating and my mom would stay home and hand out candy to the neighborhood kids. And hey all you Minnesotans, who can forget the exciting Halloween blizzard of '91? :)
What was your favorite candy at Halloween? I loved getting Skittles, Starburst, bubblegum, and Butterfingers. I would always give my dad my Reese's because he loved those and I would also give him my Almond Joys because I didn't like the coconut in them. My brother Jared and I would spread our candy out on the floor and make trades with each other.
I am looking forward to the day that Stella, and any other siblings she may have, will be old enough to trick or treat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment