Friday, June 8, 2012

and then she was 1: birthday post #1


Our baby is one year old today! This past year has flown by, yet when I look back over her first year of life, June 8, 2011 seems so LONG ago. Brett and I are so thankful for this little gift from God. We love our girl so much: from the minute we saw the positive result on the pregnancy test to hearing her heart beat for the first time to seeing her tiny gummy bear body on the ultrasound to holding her for the first time to watching her grow, develop, and learn throughout all the developmental milestones. We pray for her every day and aim to put our trust in God for her life.

Below are a bunch of pictures throughout her first year of life. In the next post, I will share pictures of her birthday party.



Contractions and heart beat on the monitor
So smitten with our little newborn

Oh, the cuddling!

Two days old

Headed home from hospital

"You guys know how to take care of me, right?"

On the way to first doctor appointment

This was my favorite newborn onesie


So much sleeping...during the DAY and not so much the NIGHT

Swaddled bliss
So, what are we doing today, Mom?
What did you say?
cuddling with uncle jared at church
watching the buckeyes with dad
































2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stelly!!!

    Love,

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her!! What a cutie-pa-tootie.

    ReplyDelete