I love the decorating style at the cabin. There is really no rhyme, reason, or order to these pictures - just wanted to show what the rooms look like at the cabin, although I realize I never got a shot of the red room. Oops.
Emily Dickinson poem that reads: If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; if I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain.
Grandpa: "Ed Janecek's walleye flag from his boat from 1965-86. We bought his boat in '86."
The "two-butt" kitchen because that is all the room it will allow. :)
Lots of loons decorating this cabin
The piano is from the 1860s!
Where Grandma knits
In the "big room"
Blanket my grandma knit
Jared, Luke, and I happened to be at the cabin the summer they put in concrete for the front patio, so they got our handprints in 1986. Jared was 6; I was 4; Luke was 1.













I love the pictures, S. You captured the "heart" of the cabin so well.
ReplyDelete