Spring is here, and despite many rainy days, we've enjoyed some nice days. We like going on play dates, going to the library, coloring, and reading lots of books.
What a normal day looks like around here...
Grace usually wakes up at 6:30; Stella at 7:30 or 8. Then Grace goes back down around 8:30 for her first nap. I make myself coffee and eggs; Stella likes cereal or eggs and bacon. She watches a show on Netflix while I take a shower. If she didn't watch Netflix, she'd probably get into mischief and go in Grace's room while she's sleeping or something like that.
We like to color in the Usborne book or on construction paper. I actually ordered this for myself because it's like an adult coloring book and it's really relaxing. :) I even let Stella color in it, too. :)
![]() |
| She was struggling to get the cap on, but didn't want me to help her. |
![]() |
| They've been taking baths together and having SO MUCH fun! |
| I'm including this picture just because I love it so much :) |
![]() |
| Meeting up with friends at the park |
![]() |
| We don't have a double stroller, but one day my mom and I put them both in the stroller in the driveway, and they loved it ! |
On Mother's Day, Brett took Stella to a greenhouse to buy flowers for our yard. Stella had SO much fun.
She was so excited to give me the Mother's Day card that she and Brett had made for me that all throughout the week, she would go in our room, grab the card off my nightstand, and present it over and over to me again and say, "SURPRISE! Happy Mother's Day!" The other day she got some crayons and added some more color to the card.
| We rounded out Mother's Day by going to dinner with friends in Excelsior |
OK, I have a lot more pictures to share from the past month (this is why I wish I updated more than once a month!) but it's getting late...
















No comments:
Post a Comment