Tuesday, September 23, 2014

for the love of fall

I made it! The first day of fall, my favorite season. Pretty much every blogger writes lengthy odes to this glorious season, so I won't wax eloquent, but instead share some pictures of what fall looks like at the Johnson home.

dark nail polish is a fall-must

leaf discovery!


coffee table reads





i love filling my hurricane with gourds and pumpkins every autumn; brett bought me this beautiful sweater from anthropologie, which reminds me of my favorite fall leaves color!

best fall scent in a candle (that i've smelled so far)



stella requests i read these to her no fewer than 5 times a day


tastes like cider!

i have a penchant for seasonal hand towels - crate & barrel find

can't wait to make my first batch of pumpkin bread

embracing golden hues - stella & dot accessories 

kids' mugs from crate and barrel to match our adult-sized owl mugs :)

mums the word
Ironically, the weather is supposed to be hot and humid by Thursday (boo!), but hopefully we'll return to the crisp, cool temperatures that I love so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment