This year Stella went with Brett to pick out a tree. We are Frasier fir fans because they smell so wonderful. After Brett strung the lights on, Stella, Brett, and I hung the ornaments, and then played zone defense to keep Grace from pulling decorations off.
I bought a little pre-lit artificial tree from Target for the girls to have in the play room. I found a few soft yarn animal ornaments, a mini garland, mini tree-topper star, and little tree skirt. Christmas trees are high on my list of favorite things about Christmas. I like sitting on the couch after the girls have gone to bed for the night and just looking at the tree in all its soft glow and glory. In the morning Grace declares the tree "pretty" and Stella has even made up a song about the Christmas tree and how she loves it.









No comments:
Post a Comment