Thursday, July 23, 2015

gracie's first haircut!

Aww, a big first for Gracie's little life so far: first haircut. I took her to Kids' Hair which does such a fantastic job! Wasn't it just yesterday I was taking Stella there for her first cut??? She shed a few tears at one point, but it didn't last long. The stylist trimmed her "mullet" off and added a tiny bit of layers (lol --she hardly has any hair so I chuckled to myself when she asked if I wanted a little layer so that it would lay nicely like Stella's).

Before we walked in, I asked Stella if she would pray for Grace to be brave during her haircut. Stella immediately obliged and prayed a very sweet prayer for Grace.

Waiting for your cut is half the fun! She has the goofiest expressions!





It's showtime! (Right after Grace upset the entire bucket of suckers on the counter).


She got to watch Curious George, play with bubbles, and enjoy a dum-dum sucker during the process.













Afterward, the girls got to celebrate with a turkey bacon mini sandwich at Caribou. They make me remove the turkey "bacon". Atta girls. That fake bacon doesn't make the cut.

Side note: one of my pet peeves is when a blogger posts multiple pictures of the same setting and people looking virtually the same, but in this case I am doing that very thing that annoys me because I couldn't leave out any of these pictures! Each girl is making an expression that I love in every single picture. #momprobs












1 comment:

  1. So cute, Sarah. I love Gracie's little spout. :)

    ReplyDelete