Wednesday, April 27, 2016

34th birthday weekend

34 sneaked up on me, but there's nothing I can do about it! Brett and the girls made my day so special. While I went to get a pedicure with my dear friend, Sarah, they headed out to find me a present. I thought Brett was going to take them to the local general store to find something, but Brett took them to Nordstrom instead, and he said they were little angels the whole time. Of course they're good for their dad and not for me! HA!

They proudly presented me with homemade cards (the best kind, right?) and later on, their gifts: a beautiful silver necklace and Clinique Happy Heart, which I wore my senior year of college! Blast from the past!

My mom treated me to lunch in spite of being quite jet-lagged from hers and my dad's recent trip to Vienna, Austria to visit Jared, Corinne, and Gweny during their spring break.



Brett prepared my favorite food (SCALLOPS!) for dinner, and even found a great white wine sauce in Julia Child's cookbook.



They picked up a red velvet cake at Byerly's

Jack (and his parents) were among the birthday cake/family get-together guests






Cuddling with Uncle Brett
Thank you, girls for making my birthday so sweet. I love you so much. (I totally plan on having these posts bound in a book some day so that they can look back and read all our family stories and see pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment