Thursday, March 22, 2012

out on the town

Checking out my In Style magazine.




At D'Amico at 50th and France with Brett and me a few weeks ago. She ate her puffs while we ate our lunches. She was giggling at Brett.



She loves playing with her Robeez!


Wearing the overalls that Lindsay O. gave her! They're still a little big, but no less adorable!




Playing on the thick, soft, wonderful carpet at Grandpa and Grandma Lorence's house.




Last week, Naomi, Mom, Stella, and I ate lunch at Wise Acre. The food was excellent! I would highly recommend it. Stella sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time and acted very pleased with herself! Mom is doing Whole30, so I got to eat her bread. :)



I enjoyed this black bean burger with wild rice slaw and a side salad.


Naomi consoling a growing-tired Stella.


My delicious macchiato.


Stella was getting soo sleepy!


This is my dear grandpa, Burt, who is in his mid-80s. He has Parkinson's and isn't always "with-it", so I was very surprised when I walked in with Stella for a visit, and he beamed with a smile and asked immediately if he could hold her. It is making me tear up just remembering it. This is the grandpa whose mother's name was Stella. :) His mother's middle name was Wilhemina!



Unfortunately this picture is blurry, but I just love her little expression.


Last week when it was in the 70's, I put on this little summery outfit. It was so fun to have those little bare legs, arms, and feet out! It reminded me of last summer when she was a newborn.


Last weekend we had a coffee and Costco outing. Stella kept an eye on Brett while he drank. She is so curious about everything right now.




Another summer outfit and a nice walk!


Yesterday at the park, she loved the baby swing and watching an older girl running around the playground.




1 comment: