Here is the expansive diet section. I actually saw a book about dieting for petite people. Pretty sure petite and non-petite people lose weight the same way. (The author lays out an argument to the contrary, but he is basically capitalizing on the specialize-anything-to-different-demographics-and-types-of-people niche). People can write pretty much anything nowadays and get published.
![]() |
| Understanding Your Cat (don't worry, dog lovers, there was an Understanding Your Dog book, too) |
![]() |
| Cooking for Your Cat |
Don't you just love this cover? The gradually fading Joels just crack me up.
Kitschy fun for your coffee table.
B&N, do you really have to add toys to the mix? Anyway, the Star Wars stuff is always cool.
Anyone else read the I SPY books growing up?
Okay, I just thought this sign was cute. That's all. There is no hidden meaning or anything to this picture. You can move on now.
The next few years, this will be the theme of my life. No, not an announcement. This is just my life right now. I love gathering information about pregnancy and child development.
After doing all that browsing, I experienced some major reading fever. I haven't read any novels in a long time just because I have so many other things to get done, but I would really like to return to reading. Reading anything interesting or entertaining recently?












This is my favorite B&N! I just finished reading The Hunger Games Trilogy - they're very interesting, and a fast, exciting read! I definitely recommend them. I hear you on not feeling like there's time to read - sometimes I only read for 10 minutes before bed, but it's a nice little quiet time!
ReplyDeleteI've been hearing a lot about Hunger Games!
ReplyDelete