I'm tired, but I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm sad about brothers and sisters-in-law moving away this summer, but hopeful and excited for them. I'm nervous about certain things I am doing/thinking of doing to step outside of my comfort zone, but ready to change and grow. Mothering a now-mobile baby is hard work, but fulfilling. I'm dreaming of things, but learning contentment. I'm trying to extend grace to people and give them the benefit of the doubt; be less defensive; be friendly when my natural bent is to withdraw and hide, but at the same time giving myself permission to recharge my introvert batteries by being alone...not something I get to do very often, but oh well. Brett and I are trying to connect in the midst of his recent travel for work, building his career, parenting, and the busyness of life.
Oh, and I'm in the final days of my twenties. I will have lived three decades if I make it to April 16 this year. That's a lot of nights. A lot of those nights were symbolic of hard times, but there were a lot of mornings, which signified new beginnings, grace, relief...joy.
See you around, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment