A few months ago I brought up the idea of going to California to Brett. We have always wanted to go there together; both of us have been there, but never together. Since we won't have the chance to go on vacation for at least a few years just the two of us due to the cost of moving, having a baby, etc., we decided to book a
babymoon to San Diego. We stayed at Paradise Point, which is only a few miles from the airport, for three nights.
These two yahoos were a great help to me during the packing process...
 |
| Resort grounds |
 |
| Mission Beach/Bay - very close to our bungalow |
 |
| Can you spot the turtle? :) |
I don't want to inundate you with too many pictures in one place, so I'll be spreading them out over one or two more posts.
These bright happy pictures are just what I needed to see on this rainy day! :) Hope you had a wonderful trip!
ReplyDelete