Stella has been going through a weird phase. She cried when I dropped her off at her room at BSF (and cried the week before and, since I thought she was acting sick, I left BSF early with her and Grace); she sucked her fingers and just wanted me to hold her at gym class today; and she has done the fingers-sucking and wanting to cuddle with me at her music class the last few times we've gone. She even looked on the verge of tears when we dropped her off at childcare at church recently, too. I hope this is short-lived because she really does like her activities and church. The childcare coordinator at BSF called me to check on Stella last week, and she thought maybe she's still adjusting to the big change of Grace's arrival. Who knows. At least the potty training went well, and she wakes up dry every morning, and she never has accidents.
Yesterday Grace would only take short naps and was incredibly fussy and crying a lot, and today she has been sleeping the entire afternoon and has been pleasant as can be. Babies and toddlers are challenging to figure out, and they are so moody!
We don't have BSF next week due to Spring break, and I'm looking forward to not having to get the girls ready early for that.
Crazy to think I was pregnant at this time a year ago, and now my baby's here, even though it felt like I was going to be pregnant forever. Haha.
![]() |
| Gnawing on my hand is one of her favorite pastimes. |
| Hee hee |
![]() |
| My babies. All day. Every day. Love it. |


No comments:
Post a Comment