Well, I'm still reeling from the frustration of having spent a good forty-five minutes putting together a blog post last night only to have it not publish/disappear. I don't even know what happened. Blogger/Blogspot saves the post ever so often as you type your post, but when I hit Publish, it kind of froze or stalled out, and then there was only a paragraph and no pictures. Ugh. So frustrating. I actually wrote more words than posted pictures...I mean it was a
legit blog post written from the heart, and now I don't think I can recreate what I wrote last night.
So, instead, I will update y'all on last week's events. At least this blog is a good place for me to keep memories and document our Johnson lives.
 |
| waiting for me to finish up drying my hair so we could go to Stella's gym class |
 |
| jumping on the air trac |
 |
| problem-solving skills put to work |
 |
| alllllllmost... |
 |
| nailed it! |
 |
| i love her expression |
 |
| dress-up time! |
 |
| taking it upon herself to "wash" the dishes while i was nursing Grace |
 |
| she moved the rug, pushed a chair over, and turned the water on (she knows how to differentiate between hot and cold). when she was done, she proudly declared, "i cleaned up this mess!" |
 |
| Stella is really good at playing with Grace |
 |
| browsing through the Land of Nod catalogue |
 |
| hanging out on the couch |
 |
| she fell asleep after running errands with Brett; right before my Usborne books party started |
 |
| Audra doing her thang; Toni N, Susie, Jessica J., Kim J., Mom, Pat Y. |
 |
| Pat, Andrea, Stephanie, Laura, Sarah A., Erin; not pictured: Annie D., Sara M., |
 |
| Grace fell asleep cuddling with Jessica J. |
 |
| Pat Y., Andrea B., and Stephanie H. making their selections |
 |
| Sarah A. |
 |
| Toni (my sister's mother-in-law) stayed a little longer and played with Stella! So sweet. |
 |
| Stella likes to bring all her "friends" into bed with me in the morning. |
 |
| checking out my Usborne books hostessing materials |
 |
| she LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches these days |
 |
| she has begun to "read" on her own at the library |
 |
| and loves sitting in lots of different places with each book she selects |
 |
| post-BSF morning rest |
 |
| cuddling with my little swaddled baby burrito |
 |
| I took this picture to show how cramped my car gets when I have to put all the grocery bags in the passenger seat because the back seat is covered with car seats, diaper bag, Stella's backpack, dry cleaning bag, and the stroller takes up most of the trunk. |
 |
| We've been researching a bigger vehicle for me. So far the Toyota Highlander is the top contender because of AWD and the third-row seating option |
 |
| Play-Doh! She said, "Isn't it pretty?" |
 |
| waiting on Daddy to get home |
 |
| she pushed this chair from the kitchen into her bedroom. when i asked her what she was doing, she replied, "oh, i'm just looking at things." |
 |
| cuddling with Daddy while he researches aforementioned vehicle |
 |
| Happy Grace |
I had so much fun hosting the Usborne books party for Audra, my consultant friend. We enjoyed a great turnout, and I am so excited for the books to arrive next week sometime. Brett and I cleaned the house and got snacks for the party, and it felt so fun to host something at our house. We haven't really hosted anything since before I got pregnant and we moved last year.
I will close with some pictures from today's Music Play class this morning:
Cute Pics!! They are both little doll babies. Especially love the one waiting for you to blow dry your hair LOL documenting life as it is .... Also love how Stella put the chair in her room so "she could look at things" God Bless your days with your little ones, Sarah :) My friends and both sisters say the days can be l-o-n-g but the years go fast, enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete