Wednesday, September 21, 2011

blast from the past

Looking at old pictures can be so fun...and scary and hilarious. Below is a picture of me my senior year at Cedarville...when I weighed all of 5 pounds or whatever.


Never-before-shown picture of Brett and me below...our friend, Brock took this shortly after we were engaged. I absolutely hate this picture because I look about 12 years old even though I was 21 or 22.


This one was also at Cedarville - junior or senior year. There was some kind of open house thing and you could dress up as some kind of theme. I can't remember...once again, we look like BABIES.


After we got engaged, a bunch of guys threw Brett in a lake at Cedarville (it was February) and poured stuff all over him and did some crazy shenanigans.


Brett and Justin in college


Oh, just being babies again.


And now for quite the blast from the past picture: Brett. I love that he stuck out his tongue for better concentration or something!


 I will try to find more...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just stumbled across your blog from Annie's Musings! My boyfriend went to Cedarville! Do you still live in Ohio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Who's your boyfriend, and when did he graduate? I graduated 2004. No, I don't live in Ohio. I am from Minnesota and live here. Do you live in Ohio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your photos! thanks for your comment on my blog. i appreciate it! i love that your favorite ice cream is cookies and cream. cookies and ice cream are a delicious combination!

    ReplyDelete