Thursday, October 6, 2011

someday

Someday when I find my stride amidst this life-with-a-baby transition, I am going to accomplish things and be productive again! I want to organize our general paperwork by figuring out some kind of system that will ensure it gets filed away promptly. Also, I want to order pictures from Shutterfly for Stella's baby book. I do not want to fall behind on that or else it will never get done! I want to have a consistent schedule of working out (story struggle of my life). I want to research some new recipes. Heck, I might even start regularly couponing, which I have started to dabble in a little. I also really miss having the time to immerse myself in a good book. Oh, how I miss reading. I used to be a 1-2 book per week kind of person, but that has not been a possibility with my short-napping baby.

What is on your someday list?

Oh, and here are some Stella pictures for the fun of it...

With Aunt Susie at my parents' house last week (getting sleepy and therefore cuddly)

Brett bought this outfit for her when I was in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

She kept pulling at her shirt and studying her skirt.

Getting tired of her mom taking so many pictures! At least she is looking up in this one.

1 comment:

  1. after i graduate, i want to start taking language classes again, in french and/or german. i want to move out of state. i want to get back to journaling regularly {although this i would like to do before i graduate, ha!}.

    your daughter is so cute! she has such pretty blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete