Stella turned four months old on October 8th, and I took her to her checkup with the pediatrician yesterday. She weighs 15 pounds 7 ounces and measures 25.5 inches long. He listened to her heart and heard the murmur again, so apparently the VSD is still there. He said not to worry since the little hole could still spontaneously close up well before her 12-month appointment with the pediatric cardiologist at Children's.
Brett was unable to accompany us to the appointment due to work-related things, so my mom came along, for which I am very grateful! She kept Stella happy during the appointment while I talked to the nurse and doctor, took notes for me, and helped with carrying the diaper bag and car seat carrier. Watching Stella get her shots was awful as always, and today, while recovering, she has just not been herself at all. I am hoping she will be back to her chipper self tomorrow.
As you can see in the picture, she has just wanted to be cuddled and held today. Poor baby. Oh, and she HATES the taste of baby acetaminophen.
New cute thing she has been doing lately: talking and smiling at the little owl decal on the wall in her room. :)
I hope Stella starts feeling better soon!!
ReplyDelete:)
Love,
Bethany
Oh her little face looks SO sad. Poor thing. Hope she's feeling better today!
ReplyDelete