Monday, September 17, 2012

bespectacled baby

Okay, the first three pictures are not glasses-related, but I thought I'd post them anyway because it's my blog and I can do what I want. Muhahaha.


I turned my back for 10 seconds, and she had climbed up onto the dishwasher in that time.


This particular evening, she was not tired, so we brought her into bed with us and hung out for awhile. She started a game of peekabo with Brett.





Here she is watching YouTube videos of kittens playing.



One of her new favorite activities is crawling back and forth on the couch and throwing pillows on the floor.


More often than not, she is trying to pull off her glasses. She has been really bad with her glasses lately - pulling them off as soon as we put them on or even as we are putting them on. We have an appointment with the eye doctor next Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to asking him lots of questions!


I have two more posts in the works (not glasses-related), so I will try to get to them SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment