Thursday, September 20, 2012

i believe in...

I'm linking up with blogger Erin at Living in Yellow to share a list of things I believe in. Many of the other bloggers listed opinions rather than beliefs, and I was thinking maybe in the next post I'll do just that, but for now, here is my more serious list. :)


I believe:
  • Jesus died for my sin; rose after three days, and is living in heaven.
  • in the institution of marriage
  • the power of prayer
  • the importance of community
  • the value of listening 
  • people who say the meanest things are the ones hurting the most
  • a mother's intuition
  • sleep has healing power
  • in redemption
  • in forgiveness
  • in love
  • in grace
  • the gospel
  • quantity time can lead to quality time
  • in the necessity of solitude
  • when a mama/wife is happy, everyone's happy
  • abortion is murder
  • when I die, I'm going to heaven
  • there are no coincidences
  • knowledge is power
  • some things are better left unsaid

1 comment:

  1. Such a great list! I especially love the "the people who say the meanest things are the ones hurting the most". Makes me think I shouldn't get so offended when people say mean things because everyone's fighting their own battles. Thanks for the reminder! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete