So far, our favorite two recipes:
I got smart and cut and pasted the recipes instead of writing them out...I still have 5 or 6 more to try out.
In November, I bought my first EDF at Barnes and Noble and mailed in the postcard insert to subscribe to it; I checked the "bill me later" option, and waited for the bill. It never came, so I waited some more thinking that maybe it was tied up because of the busyness of the holiday season and all the mail, etc. It still didn't come. So, I did what we modern people do: we ask the Internet what's going on.
To which my cousin responded right away:
NOOOO!!!!
So there you have it. This not-often-excited-about-cooking person finally got excited about cooking because it was laid out so simply, and now I am back to the drawing board. BUT I did find this on their site, so maybe not all hope is lost:
As some of you may have heard, the December issue will be the last stand-alone print edition of Everyday Food. All EDF subscribers will receive our beautiful, inspiring sister magazine Martha Stewart Living. (Oh, and five of those Livingissues will come with an Everyday Food supplement—no shortage of fast, fresh meal ideas here in the Martha Stewart test kitchens, that's for sure!)
We're sorry to say goodbye to our magazine subscriptions, but SO excited for what's next. We'll have big news to share here shortly! (Hint: It involves the same great recipes, clever tips, and delicious ideas, but this time online and updatedevery day.)
In the meantime, watch our daily cooking webisodes, Everyday Food with Sarah Carey, and follow us online here:
PLUS search for everydayfood_mag on Instagram for lots of behind-the-scenes shots as we build a new EDF.
Thanks so much for 10 wonderful years of back issues, and stay tuned for news on what's next!
In the meantime (and AFTER Whole30), I'm going to check out Half Price Books and see if someone sold them some back issues. I can get them for cheap and cut up the magazines to my heart's content...
i will give you my back issues! i mean it...i've gone through and put my favorites on recipe cards so i am HAPPY to pass the hard copies along to you. i think i have almost a year's worth...
ReplyDeleteI'll take you up on it!
Delete