![]() |
| feather charm from Stella & Dot |
I have also found myself making a few nautical/anchor-inspired purchases. I bought this anchor motif tie for Brett and this t-shirt for myself recently. As you can see, my wardrobe basically is made up of t-shirts (and cropped jeans) for summer.
I love this combination of nuts for a healthy snack. I appreciate that it doesn't include peanuts, but I wish it contained pistachios. Nevertheless, I'm a fan of the almonds, macadamia nuts, and cashews. Stella loves eating this, too.
This brand of kombucha was on sale at Lakewinds and, since this is a rare occurrence, I bought two as they were $1 less than usual.
Slowly but surely I am getting this house decorated. I found this lantern-like candle thing and charming butterfly vase at Patina.
New vase from Patina to join the other bottles from West Elm on our mantel. We keep dreaming of a fireplace remodel, but that is out in the future quite a way.
I moved the cute West Elm owl to the console table.
50% off candle decoration from Patina for Stella's dresser. When lit at night, it casts beautiful-shaped shadows on her wall. Don't worry, we don't leave it lit while she sleeps.
Elephant piggy bank from PBK; frame was a wedding gift from Blanc de Blanc; my parents bought the porcelain egg for Stella when they were in Italy two years ago.
Brett hung Stella's Bible passage frame on the wall (it used to rest on her dresser). Custom print from Snail Mail Design Shop on Etsy.
Her new S from PBK and butterfly art from IKEA.
I finally have put my Patina jewelry tree to use! Recently I have gotten into accessorizing and buying jewelry. I really like delicate chains and charms right now. I have always been a fan of sterling silver.
Gracie's |G| has found a home.
Butterfly vase and Usborne books for Grace's ledge.
Aaaaalways my favorite: The Honest Co.!!!
I plan on doing these "favorites" posts more often as I enjoy reading them on other people's blogs.
Sorry for the bad picture quality. Remember I am not a professional. As if you needed reminding.


















No comments:
Post a Comment