May was such a jam-packed month, and June is shaping up to be a busy one for us as well. I just uploaded 363 pictures from my phone to iPhoto. Don't worry--I am not posting all 363. Maybe 300. HA. Everything is greening up so beautifully around here. We visit various playgrounds at least 5 times per week and take countless walks. Stella's gym class wraps up this Thursday for the year, and her first summer activity is an art class in a couple weeks. Speaking of Stella, she turns four years old on June 8th. AAAH! But I digress. Back to my May recap.
 |
| Making crepes for Mother's Day |
 |
| Susie and Jesse celebrated their fourth anniversary on May 14. Here I was nice and fat mere days from my due date. |
 |
| Play-doh and raw noodle "craft" |
 |
| She's so stinking cute |
 |
| We had some very rainy weeks |
 |
| Always protective of Grace! |
 |
| I never bought rain boots for them because I didn't think they would need them. Wrong. Oh well, winter boots will do :) |
 |
| I read this. Pretty good, but then I think it sort of ran out of steam in the final chapters of the book. |
 |
| Going through my purse |
 |
| Ingredients for some muffins I made with Stella. |
 |
| Lasagna ingredients. I found this spaghetti sauce at Target, and I love it because it has no sugar in it (or any other kind of sweetener). I love adding sautéed zucchini to meals whenever I can. |
 |
| Nordstrom outing to get fitted for their Saltwaters. I really wish they had half-sizes. The 8 fits Stella well, but Grace is in between a 4 and a 5, so we went with the 5. They're still a little loose on her. |
 |
| She traipsed about Nordstrom like she owned the place. Here she is double-fisting stuffed animals. |
 |
| GAH I love them!!! |
 |
| Grace being a goofball |
 |
| Cuddling a doll |
Okay, this is getting long, so I'll separate this review. :)
Sweet! Love your pictures. Elaine
ReplyDelete