Tuesday, June 23, 2015

while big sister is at art class...

This week Stella has a morning art class in our community. She cried when I dropped her off the first day, and it just broke my heart. I peeked on her a few minutes later, and she had stopped crying and a teacher was sitting with her and coloring, so I felt a little better. When I came back three hours later to pick her up, she was buzzing with excitement telling me all about her class and how much she loved it.

Day 1

Day 2: Stella says that the firefly stickers glow in the dark. The project on the right is a bird. Excuse me while I swoon over the cuteness.

I have had lots of one-on-one time with Grace so far this week, and it has reminded me of how I spent my days with Stella before Grace came on the scene. The focused attention is good for us. :)

I realize I have become a little infatuated with the town of Excelsior. What's not to love: good eats - beautiful scenery - a cute library - a quaint pet shop - cute boutiques...







Clapping for an airplane







Grace threw a fit because she wanted to eat the fake ice cream cone. Toddlers these days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment